Monday, January 9, 2012

A Great Start to 2012


Hello people!

So it’s been another month since the last entry and needless to say it has been another eventful month in the city.

The biggest news being I booked my first off-broadway mainstage show with the York as the ASM for ‘Ionescopade.’ The show started rehearsals January 2 and has been going great so far! The cast is EXTREMELY talented and the production team is absolutely wonderful. Previews start January 23 and we officially open on February 2 for a month. It felt really good to sign my second Equity contract. I think I have started getting used to the idea of me being a professional stage manager.

The office job is still going on as well part-time which means I am working 50+ hours a week… One would think I was a workaholic? Ha! But it has been good. I love both of my jobs so it’s all worth it.

Being home for Christmas was wonderful. It was just what I needed really; a little detox from the city and a whole lot of family and friend time! And New Years in NYC was a lot of fun. We had a few people over to the apartment and then went to a bar to watch the ball drop on their projector screen. Of course the bar was PACKED but it was a great energy to bring in the New Year!

Outside of the massive amount of work, I have somehow found myself in some sort of a relationship. I don’t really know how that worked out with my busy schedule but it happened and I’m pretty happy about it! (And by pretty… I mean extremely… Lys and Karli are very confused by my change of outlook) So I won’t post all the details here but feel free to ask!

So yeah 2012 has been amazing so far. Everything has fallen into place very nicely!

Hope to see most of you in the city this year! :)
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment