Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last post from Ohio!

Hey all!
Stefanie again here!
Lys has been busy busy in Europe which I'm sure you all have read on her blog. She just left London and is now in Paris!
It's all starting to come to life here on my side of things. I leave tomorrow morning at 8 am and I couldn't be more excited, scared, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. It's weird that my dreams of living and working in the city are actually coming to fruition.
My game plan has adjusted a little bit... I'm spending Monday- Wednesday with my aunt and uncle in northern Jersey and going to see a few sublet options on Tuesday in the city. Then Wednesday, I'm heading down to the shore house in Brigantine where I'll spend the remainder of the month. Then hopefully June 1 I will be in the city with Lys close behind!
I also got an offer on Friday to be a production assistant at the York Theatre (off broadway). I would serve under two stage management teams for a little over 2 weeks. I am soooo super excited for this opportunity! I hope it all works out!
Anyways! Goodbye Ohio!!! It was real! 22 years later, I'm finally getting out!
Next time I post will hopefully be about promising news with my sublet situation and an update about my time on the east coast! Make sure you guys check in with Lys at her Europe blog too!!

Peace out!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment