Sunday, June 19, 2011

Short but sweet update!

Hi all!

First off, happy father's day to both my dad and Mr. Olson!!! We love you!!

So I have been SUPER busy this week but loving it! I've been working as the stage management production assistant (quite the title) at the York Theatre which is off-broadway. The York focuses on doing mostly new shows which I find really interesting! Anyways, the people are great! The directing production assistant and I have been going out with some of the staff after work which has been a blast.

The show I'm working on is actually two shows. The first part is a show that opened 30 years ago and the second is the sequel to that which is premiering here. What's even cooler is the original cast of the first show is now the original cast of the second show.

I really am having a good time! I'm just excited to be working in the theatre again in any regard. Also with all the errand running I've been learning the city really well.

On Wednesday I have my first meeting for FringeNYC for which I'm a venue production assistant. That doesn't start until the end of July though so I'll have a little down time.

Anyways, I'm going to go. Just thought I'd update you all on my rare amount of downtime.

-Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment